We, Coremine Vitae AS, Klaus Torgårds vei 3, 0372 Oslo, Norway (hereinafter Coremine Vitae), part of PubGene Inc, are happy to welcome you on our Coremine Vitae website and appreciate your interest in Coremine Vitae products and services. The protection of your personal data is of major concern to us and we would like you to feel secure when visiting our website. In the following, we will explain which information is collected during your visit on our website and for which purpose it is used.
Scope of Application
This data protection statement applies to the website of Coremine Vitae as well as to the associated online services of Coremine Vitae. It does not apply to possibly existing links to external companies.
What data do we collect?
Coremine Vita may collect personal identification information (firstname and lastname, email address, phone number, address, postal code, city, country) .
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Coremine Vitae AS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Register online or place an order for any of our products or services. Voluntarily complete a customer survey, a form or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. Coremine Vitae AS may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: Your healthcare provider, if you asked him to do so and gave us your written consent.
How will we use your data?
Coremine Vitae collects your data so that we can: Fulfil your wishes and requirements, so usually for processing the contract concluded with you or for answering your request. Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. Only if you have given us your consent, we also use this data for product-related surveys. Your personal data will not be transferred or sold to third parties unless required for the purpose of the contractual agreement or based on your explicit consent. As an example, it may be necessary to transfer your address and order data to our sales and service partners when placing an order with us. We will inform you about the recipients of your data in the order confirmation.
How do we store your data?
Coremine Vitae takes all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss or abuse. Your data is stored in a secure operating environment inaccessible for the public. In certain cases your personal data is encrypted by state-of-the-art technology during transmission. This means that communication between your computer and the Coremine Vitae servers takes place by ways of an established encryption technique if supported by your browser. In case you wish to contact Coremine Vitae by email, please be aware that privacy of the transmitted information cannot be guaranteed as the email content may be seen by third parties. We thus recommend using postal mail or our contact form whenever you wish to transmit confidential information. Data collected and processed on the basis of your consent will be kept only as long as your consent remains effective.
Coremine Vitae would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might benefit from. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Coremine Vitae from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click
What are your data protection rights?
Coremine Vitae would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– If you wish to know what kind of personal data has been recorded about you in our systems, you can send us an enquiry. However, please do not disclose any sensitive personal information.You have the right to request PubGene for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that Coremine Vitae correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Coremine Vitae to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
– If you wish information to be deleted, please contact us. If you repeal your consent, we will have an obligation to delete your personal data.
The right to restrict processing
– You are entitled to request that we restrict the way in which your personal data is processed. Methods for restricting such data processing include moving data to another processing system, or making selected data inaccessible.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to Coremine Vitae’s processing of your personal data, when not required by legislation. If your opposition is justified, we will make sure to cease the processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Coremine Vitae transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. The legal grounds for processing of your personal data relate to the performance of a contract with you or your consent. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
or via our contact . However, please do not disclose any sensitive personal information
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
PO Box 37 Vinderen
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that PubGene has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address P.O. Box 458 Sentrum NO-0105 Oslo Org.no 974 761 467